Meme stolen from hellof people.
You can ask me 5 questions, anything. NO matter how personal, private or random – I have to answer them honestly. In return, you have to post this message in your own LJ and you have to answer the questions that are asked to you.
I’m under obligation.
1. You are aware that I abuse you only because I love you, right?
2. What’s the worst thing about being a CF male in his late 20s?
3. Have you had a vasectomy? If you have not, what’s keeping you? (I can’t believe I haven’t asked you this yet…but then again, I don’t find it necessary to keep myself updated of the status of your junk)
4. How long has it been since you had really good sex?
5. Will Barry Bonds pass Aaron this coming season?
2. I used to think it was the sudden conversation stop, but now I’m realizing that being childfree means I’m not longer burdened with the need to ‘find someone to breed with.’ I’m no longer in any hurry to date or deal with all that other crap that comes with it.
3. Nope. And I’m still trying to find out if it’s covered by my health plan or not.
4. Over 11 months.
1. Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and broke his crown, and Jill came tumbling after. What do you think they were actually DOING that caused them to break themselves so?
2. Are you going to finish schoolin’ soon? You know there’s a diploma with your name on it, should you quest for it.
3. In the song with the line “You can ring my bell,” is she talking about just coming over for some casual chattin’, or is a sexual innuendo?
4. Is there any way we can lose the shame of the 49ers season this year?
5. What was your first impression of me? (Gotta love loaded questions.)
1. I think it’s pretty obvious that Jack was a clumsy fuck and tripped Jill up while trying to prove he was capable of carrying ALL the water instead of admitting he wasn’t quite strong enough. Serves him right, and I hope she sues him for being an asshole.
2. Eventually; I want to go back in spring or summer, but it depends on financial status.
3. I think it’s a double-entendre, meaing both.
4. If York sells the team to Ellison, maybe. York’s an idiot.
5. Unable to comply. Hull integrity of the scrotum at perfect levels.
In regards to #5, I’m taking it that I have to destroy your scrotum before you can comply. Duly noted for my next visit.
I’m going to see if the titanium groin protectors have come down in price, yet.
…you’re lying. You have no semblance of testicles!