This is what it all means to me:
- An end to any support for a Republican president who thinks of himself as an Imperialist leader.
- An end to any support for any amendment denying the rights of anyone based on sexual orientation.
- An end to any support for any amendment abridging the rights of citizens looking to express dissatisfaction with their government by burning their flag in protest.
- An end to any support for blank check funding of a war in Iraq by President Bush.
- An end to any support for any act that would remove freedoms and rights from the people, all in the name of protecting those very same freedoms.
- An end to any support for advancing the agenda of the religious right.
- An end to fake ethics, fake morals, fake integrity, and fake leadership by a party that claims it has all four and then proves to the American people that it clearly does not.
- An end to a two-hundred-thirty year absence of a female speaker in the House of Representatives.
- An end to being embarrassed of my government.