2. What book(s) are you reading now?
The World’s Religion’s by Huston Smith
3. What’s on your mouse pad?
I don’t need mouse pads.. I use trackballs.
4. Favourite board game?
Chess isn’t really a board game, but if I had to go with the Parker Brothers’ style, then it has to be Monopoly.
5. Favourite magazine?
Playboy. It’s the only magazine subscription I maintain. And it’s not for the articles… there’s pictures of naked women in there!
6. Favourite smell(s)?
Tied between freshly cut grass at a ballpark, and baby powder.
7. Least favourite smell(s)?
The smell of excrement.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I’m going to be late for work.
9. Favourite colours:
Red and black.
10. Least favourite colour(s):
11. How many rings before you answer the phone?
One at home. I wait for at least a good portion of my ringtone to play and enjoy before I answer my cellphone.
12. Future child’s name?
Boy: Kyuusaku Bob
Girl: Hikaru Ann
13. What is most important in life?
14. Of all the possible circles of Hell, which are you most likely to be assigned to?
Hell is a mental concept. Technically, I’m there every once in a while.
15. Chocolate or Vanilla?
16. Do you like to drive fast?
Only on Interstate 5.
17. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
The stuffed animal is on the nightstand next to my bed, not actually in it.
18. Storms – cool or scary?
19. What was your first car?
1986 Ford Aerostar XL – Maroon.
20. If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would it be?
21. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Merlot, aged 2-3 years. Preferably Gallo.
22. What is your sign and your birthday?
Gemini, June 19
23. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
24. If you could have any job, what would it be?
Playing first base for the Giants.
25. If you could have any hair colour, what would it be?
I like my own. Black.
26. Have you ever been in love?
A few times.
27. Is the glass half full or half empty?
29. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?
If I don’t, then the words on the screen wouldn’t make any sense.
31. What is your favourite number(s)?
32. Favourite sport to watch?
33. What is your single biggest fear?
34. Favourite song?
Too many to list.
36. Ketchup or mustard?
37. Hamburgers or hot dogs?
38. Favourite soft drink?
39. The best place you have ever been?
40. What screen saver is on your computer right now?
41. Burger King or McDonalds?
42. Do you know someone right now that you could fall in love with?
43. What did you do yesterday?
Worked and slept.
44. What’s your favourite food?
Chicken Au Gratin
45. Where do you see yourself in twenty years?
Eating Chicken au Gratin and playing first base for the Giants.
46. If you had the choice of any superhero power to possess, what would it be?
48. Who is your favourite classical composer?
It’s got to be Bach.