If you’re reading this, then you can either rejoice or be abhored at getting to sit at the cool kids table.
Ten Resolutions for Age Twenty-Eight:
1) I resolve to remain single for at least six months from April 1st.
2) I resolve to remain single for at least six months from April 1st.
3) I resolve to remain single for at least six months from April 1st.
4) I resolve to do more upper body work so I can lose some flub.
5) I resolve to get out more.
6) I resolve to finish Knight Commander by Christmas.
7) I resolve to return to school this fall.
8) I resolve to move to the city (or nearby) by September.
9) I resolve to find another career to shift into that is as lucrative as my current line of work.
10) Finally, I resolve to be present at at least four baseball games per month for the rest of this season.
While I’m at it, I also resolve to win the lottery. 😛 All kidding aside, I think the above is doable. That first one is repeated three times for emphasis, wit, and the fact that I could only think of eight resolutions to writer and not ten. Ten’s better than eight, anyway, and I manage to do number one, then I can honestly say I ruled three out of ten 🙂 Yeah, I’m just quirky like that.