A couple of things:
1) Your Giants Ticket is in the mail.
2) Thanks for an awesome lunch hour(s). Toward the end there, I thought maybe it was starting to feel more like a date, and the last thing I’d want to do is creep you out. No one wants an overweight Hispanic guy with bad hair getting creepy. 🙂 Anyway, I hope we can do it again sometime, if only so you’re not bored. 😉
1) Got the ticket. I still can’t print it out, but that’s okay. I’ll call you when I get off work.
2) Yeah, lunch was awesome. The next time we do this and you feel like it’s turning into a date, let me know and I can bore you with my inane Law & Order trivia. 🙂
2) LOL. Hey, are you saying you wouldn’t want to date me? 😉 I could always write a little note and pass it to you while you’re standing two feet in front of me. 🙂
Hey, I can spew romantic L&O trivia. 😀
LOL 🙂 Try me. I’ll bet I can answer at least one or two right. Bleh, you just reminded me that I need to watch more L&O. :/