I was looking around on the net for a survey I could do to pass the time. I found one that was kind of random and interesting.
Desktop wallpaper: @work: San Francisco Giants logo
@home: redtail: starfield
spike: Otohime Mutsumi and Maehara Shinobu from Love Hina
Five Songs you know the words to, even without the music:
1. “I’ve Got You Under my Skin”
2. “Night and Day” by Cole Porter
3. “Power of Love” by aiko
4. “Give a Reason” by Hayashibara Megumi
5. “I’ve Got the World on a String”
Five Things you can’t live without:
Five things you would buy with $1000:
1. LCD screen
2. Anime DVDs
3. MP3 Jukebox
4. More Anime DVDs
5. Domestic DVDs
Five Things you love about yourself:
4. Musical Ability
Five qualities of your perfect mate:
1. WHAT’S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR LJ USERNAME?
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
1. Round Table Pizza
2. Cheesburger Macaroni by Hamburger Helper
3. Chicken au Gratin
4. My father’s breakfasts
5. Century Dogs
6. ONE THING YOU’RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
I have to choose one?
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU’VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
I purchased a mountain of Mountain Dew (over 25 liters) for my then-fiancee.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Anywhere but Reno, Nevada.
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
Ms. cortese, Mrs. Duffy, Mr. Smith
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
“There are too many mediocre things in this world, love shouldn’t have to be one of them.” Tiffanie DeBartolo.
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS:
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
These aren’t the picture you’re looking for…
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
My anime DVDs must be sorted in alphabetical order by Japanese title (ie: Sailor Moon == Bishoujou Senshi Sailor Moon)
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Their capacity for illogic.
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU’D MOST WANT TO BE?
Dan Rydell from Sports Night.
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
God, I would kill to get out of being interviewed.
20. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
With music or television on.
21. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Next summer, I intend to visit Japan.
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
Simple and Clean, Utada Hikaru
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
Night and Day, under the hide of me. There’s an oh-such a hungry yearning burning inside of me. And it’s torment won’t be through, til you let me spend life making love to you, day and night, night and day.
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
Most of them.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
Ten bedrooms, half of them devoted to watching anime on huge screens.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
28. WHAT’S IN YOUR BAG?
Five books: The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide, A King’s Commander, Jester’s Fortune, A King’s Captain, and Sea of Grey.
29. WHAT’S IN YOUR WALLET?
Money, Driver’s license, the usual.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
32. IF YOU COULD’VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
They are all in June, and I always get morbid around them.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
Elf. I want a chance at some Arwen-goodness.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
1. An OC48.
2. A ten bedroom house.
3. A racetrack for
4. Gigantic LCD screens.
5. The most fearsome Anime DVD collection ever.
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Brush teeth, turn on tv/music, get in bed, close eyes.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
When I was on the Tae Kwon Do Demonstration team, everyone called me Spock.
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
1. Marvin the Martian
2. Double D from Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
3. Buttercup from the Powerpuff Girls.
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
41. IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
42. FANTASY OR SCI-FIC?
Sci-Fi. Drop the C.
43. YOUR IDEAL STORY ENDS WITH…
44. PREFERRED ELEMENT?
46. FAV COLOUR(S)
48. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
49. A TIME WHEN YOU CRIED?
Watching Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies)
50. PHILOSOPHY IN LIFE
If I’m going to be damned, then let me be damned for who I really am.
51. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND CHANGE THE PAST, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
52. WHAT ABILITY WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE?
53. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE IDEAL GROUP SIZE IN OUTINGS WITH FRIENDS?
As many as possible.
54. WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX
The ability to disarm with a smile.
55. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU KNEW THAT YOU WOULD DIE IN 10 HOURS?
Tell someone I would meet them in 10.5 hours.
56. YOU WOULD PROBABLY DIE OF…?
57. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR BODY TO BE DISPOSED OF?
Cremation, spread my ashes at the north shore of the Golden Gate, looking over San Francisco. Do it carefully and watch out for high winds. No need to repeat that scene from The Big Lebowski. 🙂