Things I’ll remember from 2007:
– The New England Patriots choking hard in the AFC Championship and Tom Brady walking off the field, refusing to congratulate the Colts like a man. Of course, that’s ancient history now that they’re 16-0… but I’m still pulling for another choke in the playoffs.
– Punch an’ Pie starting in February. Though, I had no idea where that webcomic was going in the beginning, it’s actually starting to go somewhere, now.
– Getting fired from Shopping.com and then getting hired by Yahoo in the span of two weeks.
– Starting a crap fantasy league, and then having most everyone ignore it. That sucked.
– Turning 31.
– Taking Julia to her first AX ever in July, but the lead up of force feeding her anime was awesome, too. It’s too bad she’s not going in 2008. For that matter, my going is still up in the air.
– Restarting Dorama Night. Now, if only people would actually show up…
– The Year of the Facebook: Getting hooked on it and amassing a friends list to match my LJ one. Hey, wait a minute…
– Todd packing up and leaving for Sacramento.
– Another losing season for the guys in orange and black. But hey… my Tribe seemed to be showing signs of life.
– Starting the Repository.
– Quitting Yahoo and joining the team at Teneros, all in the span of 28 hours.
– Taking a piano class at San Jose City.
– Starting up a new tabletop RPG group with friends.
– The Awful Toshiba Debacle.
– Extricating myself from Livejournal, once and for all, and moving myself to a better, free, and ad-free WordPress blog.
– Having an awesome time at Ani-Magic, and hoping they’ll bring it back for 2008. Because if they do, I’m so there.
– Autobots Assemble!
– Winning NaNoWriMo for the third year in a row.
– Experiencing the on-call rotation for the first time.
– Building the USS Excelsior.
– Doing Holidailies again, and actually sticking with it for 33 posts!
– Spending New Year’s Eve in Anaheim with my wife, and having a lot of fun.
So there’s 2007, by the bullet points. I’ll start talking about 2008 soon.